By admin 06-May-2021
Company – Healtech Software
Location – Bangalore
Status – Full Time, Employee
Job Category – Document / Technical writing
Relevant Work Experience –7 + years
Career Level – Experienced
Education Level –Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science.
HEAL Software, Inc. is the provider of game-changing innovation HEAL, the first preventive healing software for IT operations that fixes problems before they happen. Contrary to APM and monitoring tools that send alerts or find the problem sources when an incident occurs, HEAL can recognize “signals” that are leading indicators of future incidents and eliminate factors that can create problems. HEAL Software, Inc. customers who are using HEAL have achieved, on average, a 60% reduction in false-positive alerts and a 75% decrease in incidents. HEAL Software, Inc. has headquarters in Santa Clara, California in the US and is backed by Avataar Ventures. Read more at healsoftware.ai, and follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Documentation Specialist to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make Appnomic products easier to use.
- Research, write, edit and proofread complex technical data for Appnomic System products.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, FAQ’s, API Documentation.
- Working with managers and leaders on our complex products and technologies.
- Working with managers, engineers, SMEs, and other stakeholders to ensure that information in the document is complete and accurate.
- Conducting self review and ensure that the document is free from technical, grammatical and language errors.
- Proactively research product changes to determine scope of edits for assigned areas of documentation.
- Ensure adherence to established processes and methods.
- Innovate and implement standards and process improvements.
- Work in complex, often undefined situations and develop innovative solutions that obtain results in all affected areas.
- Bachelors’ or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Additional course undertaken in Creative Writing/Journalism with technical writing coursework preferred.
- 7+ Years’ experience in Technical Documentation.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Expertise in technical writing practices, processes, and methods.
- Expertise in developing software product documentation on different platforms.
- Expertise in industry-standard documentation tools would be added advantage.
- Implement single-sourcing strategy will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently on multiple product lines and domains.
- Experience in using content management systems.
- Knowledge of DITA specializations, style sheets, XSLT transformations
- Experience with Agile development cycles
- Working knowledge on a variety of authoring tools (Word, structured FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp Dreamweaver preferred)
- Experience working in team documentation projects.
Any Unix/Linux Platform, windows Platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Strict adherence to standards
- Good analytical ability
- Methodical & organized.
- Ability to quickly learn technical concepts.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and help others meet them.
- Ability to prioritize and follow schedules.
- Develop and fine-tune documentation processes.