Senior Engineer-Software Development (C++)
By admin 17-May-2021
Company – HEAL
Location – Bangalore
Status – Full Time
Job Category – Computers, Software Programming
Relevant Work Experience – 4- 7 years
Career Level – Experienced (Non – Manager)
Education Level – MCA, BE
We make ML based products that predict upcoming issues in complex applications running in cloud-native, serverless or host-based environments. Products handle very high volumes of streaming data and perform complex learnings on structured and unstructured data in near real time.
Participate in development, enhancement, and maintenance of backed engines that uses the following technologies:
- C++ based high performance engines development
- Strong emphasis on data structures and algorithm design
- Sound programming experience using multi-threading concepts, inter-process communication concepts and thread-safe programming.
- Knowledge in interfacing with any one database such as MySQL, Oracle & MSSQL.
- Experience in network card sniffing and network protocols is a plus
- Experience in cross platform frameworks and experience in developing in at least two of the following operating systems (1) Windows (2) Linux (3) AIX (4) Solaris
- Experience in POCO is a Plus
- Should be willing to participate in all phases of software development life cycle such as design, coding, reviewing, debugging, unit testing, release, and configuration management.
- Should be self-motivated, willing to work with small teams and coordinate with other product teams.
- Should be able to independently carry-on tasks with limited supervision.
- Minimum of 4 years in core software development
- Product development experience is must.
- Experience in product development life cycle and product process oriented agile development environment like Scrum is preferred.
- Proficient in C++, exposure to Poco is plus.
- Excellent understanding of OS fundamentals, multithreading, algorithms, and data structures
- Should have worked on one of the following (Linux, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Windows). Working knowledge of Windows and Unix is a plus.
- Knowledge of networking protocols especially TCP/IP protocol is a plus.
- Strong debugging skills is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of debuggers, memory leak detectors, code profilers is a plus.