Engineer-Software Development (Core java)
By admin 16-May-2021
Company – HEAL
Location – Bangalore, Pune
Status – Full Time
Job Category – Computers, Software
Relevant Work Experience – 1 to 3 years
Career Level – Experienced (Non-manager)
Education Level – MCA, BE
We make ML based products that predict upcoming issues in complex applications running in cloud-native, serverless or host-based environments. Products handle very high volumes of streaming data, and perform complex learnings on structured and unstructured data in near real time.
- The ideal candidate should have passion for building products, solving problems, and building data pipeline.
- Experience in Clojure, Scala or Java, knowledge of Spark, Flink.
- The basics must be very strong – design, coding, testing, and debugging skills.
- BS in CS/EE/CE or related field from a top institution.
- 0-1 years hands-on experience in Java, data structures and algorithms on Linux.
- Experience/knowledge with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes experience a plus).
- A demonstrable understanding of software development concepts, problem break down, project management, and good communication.
- Experience will product build life cycle of developing, debugging, optimizing, and maintaining code.