By admin 29-Jul-2022
Company – HEAL
Location – Bangalore, Pune
Status – Full Time
Job Category – Devops,
Relevant Work Experience – 8+ years
Career Level – Experienced (Non-manager)
Education Level – MCA, BE
We make ML based products that predict upcoming issues in complex applications running in cloud-native, serverless or host-based environments. Products handle very high volumes of streaming data and perform complex learnings on structured and unstructured data in near real time.
- Serve as key leader and expert on DevOps practices
- Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Schedule, implement, and automate security compliance patching and updates on Development and QA servers.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Engage with cross-functional co-located teams in design, development and implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facilitate autonomous delivery teams.
- Support, troubleshoot and analyze code on all 3 layers of the stack related to infrastructure, middleware, and continuous integration and delivery frameworks.
- Responsible for deploying code and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running
- Production Release Implementation plan and Install Support
- Developer Efficiency Tools (Focusing on Freeing up Development staff to focus on deliverables)
- Integrating Code Quality tools and Code Analysis tools into IDE’s
- Implementing Automation to improve coding efficiency
- Integrations with each SCM Tools
- CI/CD Onboarding
- Mentor junior members in the team
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities
- 8-10+ years track record of relevant work experience
- Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using Jenkins, Docker, Git, Maven
- Must have experience in configuration management tool such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience with n-tier web application development and experience in J2EE / .Net based frameworks
- Hands on experience in at least one of the programming languages such as Scala, Python, Golang and Java etc
- Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions
- Experience with ServiceNow API integration with CICD tools.
- Must be proficient in one or more scripting languages: Unix Shell, Perl, Python
- Working experience in cloud computing, PaaS, IaaS, and related areas are highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS
- Should have working experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, OPNET, and/or SPLUNK, or any other monitoring tools/processes
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Automation and Problem-solving skills and ability to follow through to completion
- Experience coaching junior members in the team