By admin 18-Mar-2021
Company – HEAL
Location – Bangalore
Status – Full Time
Job Category – Data Scientist
Relevant Work Experience – 5+ years
Career Level – Individual Contributor
Education Level – MS/BE in CS/EE/Mathematics/Statistics
AT HEAL we are building the next generation AIOps product which can predict upcoming issues in applications running in cloud-native, serverless or host based environments. We are solving cutting edge problems in outlier detection, alert correlation, root-cause-analysis, action recommendation, capacity forecasting etc. using state-of-the-art ML/DL models which can work on both structured and unstructured data. Our models can handle very high volumes of streaming data and perform complex learnings to provide actionable insights in near real time.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Data Science and AI with hands-on involvement in end-to-end AI lifecycle
- Solid understanding of probability, statistics, ML/DL concepts (like clustering, regression, time-series forecasting, decision trees, MLP, RNN/LSTM etc.)
- Experience in identifying trends, patterns, and outliers in large volumes of data.
- Expert level proficiency in Python programming and hands on experience in using ML libraries like numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, Keras/TensorFlow/PyTorch etc.
- Experience in implementing ML algorithms from research papers
- Some familiarity with NLP concepts (like text classification, text summarization etc.) would be considered a strong plus
- Some experience with distributed systems and Big Data Technologies (e.g. Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Prometheus etc.) would also be considered a plus.